A Review : Breathe by Beni Rusani

Assalamualaikum to all !

So.., I promised myself to do a book review (any topics) after I finished the whole book. This will be my one year target to be done. 
Since I've been shopping a lot of books during IBFKL last May, here is one of the book that I bought! 

Dr Beni Rusani is a cardiologist at the National Heart Institute, I have been following him since twitter (I quit twitter already), this is his single piece of writing (he also writes along with other doctors) and all I can say, BRAVO! This is the first Malaysian medical english literature and it was awesome! 

I am a sucker for good story line and catchy dialogues, I read a lot of books and I know when I met a good one :) 

Synopsis:

The story is about Dr Adam, a doctor who works in NHI and he is going back and forth between his past and presents during a heart attack. Ironic, a cardiologist with a heart issue, haha, anyways, like most people, Adam have regrets and he kept being dragged into his past - about his first patient (screwed it up pretty bad - too much grey anatomy I guess), his love life, his friendship, his struggle and this piling up until the last chapter. His story is full of romance happens in Medical world. Then we have Mad Doc, he is a reflection of Adam but not exactly one. He is an epitome of what we call the saddest and depressed person on earth, with all his skeletons in the cupboard being discovered by Adam, he lost himself in the battle but he came back stronger than ever (If I were to compare it with one piece character it will be Tony Chopper hihi), their love lives are intertwined together and pretty k-drama like plot twist. haha at least I can say, it was a happy ending to all of them (I guess?) 

So, I won't be a party popper and ruin all the fun reading this good book. 

I give this book  5 STAR out of 5. 
                                                  

Keep up the good work doc! can't wait for the next book! Oh, by the way y'all can purchase this book and other book at HERE and check out this page -->( https://benirusani.wixsite.com ) for more info on Dr Beni Rusani


Thank you for reading! and hit the share button if you like it
building comments are welcomed 

Comments

Popular Posts