Another year another goals !

Salam guysss hahaha
It has been a very long time since my last posts.

I've been super busy, I know, too busy plus no internet connection to blog. Glad to be a human for once in a while.

Guess what ? Earlier this month, I am officially 23 !! Aaaaa, finally. Haha

Looking back, I think I've been through too many process and grow up a bit too much (size wise).

So, I wanna make a check lists on what to do (more like a new year resolution),

- try to lowering my weight to about 60 kg or 70 kg (current weight = 85.9 🙈🙈) 

- setting up an online store maybe involve in any type of dropship

- try very hard to get 3.50 for next semester (I'm taking degree course in mathematical science 😆)

- update my blog as much as possible (I'll try)

- prepare myself to 'lose' my sis, nampak gaya mcm xlama lg je 😭😭 am not readyyyy waaaa

-marriage ? Eemm ummm nt kot, tah. Xnampak lg. Wallahua'lam 😪😪

That is all, for now.
Period to achieve : untill I reach 24

#birthdayresolution 😀

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts